Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How Long Has It Been Now?

Hello loves,

So you probably have given up on me. On my blog anyway. I kind of did too. But I decided that it's about time I start updating this thing so everyone back home (and anyone who might care) gets the scoop on whats happening in the life of the Hustons.

Sorry if you missed the blog. I have had a busy (almost) first year of marriage. School, work, marriage... it adds up to be a lot! I always felt like if I had my blog I'd have to update daily or almost daily. And well that just isn't an option in my life. So if you're willing to jump back on the roller coaster of inconsistency that is this blog thank you! If not, I don't blame you!

This last year has been amazing and crazy all rolled up into one mess of a ride. I only have 2 more semesters of school at Liberty University before I (hopefully) will be starting grad school for my Occupational Therapy degree! Matt has decided to go for a Bachelors degree in business and admin. while he decides what he wants to do after that. Nursing is not out of the picture, just not the only option as of right now. I kinda think he'd make a killer Pharmaceutical rep.

We are still in Virginia, livin' the dream ;] While we don't necessarily LOVE Lynchburg as much as we hoped we would, we are confident that we are still here in God's will and will most likely be here for another several years. Kylie & Ryan (my bro+sis in law) are moving back to Washington in like a week (literally) and we are more than devastated. But happy for their new journey starting. We will definitely miss them though.

We have a new addition to our family coming on August 7th! He is a Shiba Inu puppy and his name is Bane (you guessed it, like the Batman villain). We couldn't be anymore excited! Ready to grow this family of ours (but ONLY with a puppy, don't get your brain racing to babies just yet!)

Matt is working for FedEx as a driver now and I am working as a barista at a coffee stand around here.

We recently bought a 2008 Kia Optima and just sold Matt's 250 Ninja Kawasaki street bike. Looks like we're starting to grow up huh?

We will be visiting family and friends in Washington in less than two weeks and my have we missed them! We can't wait to catch up and go home for a short time. We know we are where we are supposed to be, but that doesn't mean we miss home!

Well that's the update for now. I have missed this and hope to be better dedicated to updating :] I will try for you, I promise!

So much love,
xo/Austin


No comments:

Post a Comment