Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Faves.

I don't think I am the only girl in the world who loves to shop, and I wont appologize for it!
I feel like every season a new list of "wants" come to me. Am I alone here?

This summer I have been obsessed with a few items..

  1. These Salomon Trail Runners. I'm obsessed.
  2. Chandeliers. Why? I really don't know. But anything that has a chandelier involved quickly becomes something I like.
  3. IPhone. I got one finally--and I love it.
  4. My brand-spankin-new Maui Jim Palms.
  5. Braids. Basically any kind. But I am especially Impressed with the Waterfall Braids currently!
  6. Garage Sales! Such a wonderful world of surprises :]
  7. Journaling. For any reason at all. And I love new journals, so I tend to make a new journal for every different occasion I possibly can. But come on, there's no better feeling than finishing with your last page on a journal!
  8. HIKING! We leave for Beyond Malibu in about 2 weeks! And I cant wait!
  9. Healthy Recipes and workout plans! I've officially lost 15 lbs this summer! And It just makes me want to keep going!
  10. Doing things I never thought I would. <3
Since I haven't been around to keep up on updating, here are some pictures from my summer so far

I love summer. Whether we get any sun or not! So many amazing more events to come this summer. I cant wait to tell you all about them <3

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment