Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Voice.

I don't know if any of you watched NBC The Voice, but it was awesome! I loved that it was about the voice of the artist rather than their looks. And the talent on the show was unbelievable.

I have always been a fan of unique voice--this show was full of them.

My top two favorite on the entire show were Dia Frampton (runner up) and Xenia.

Both of the girls were a part of the same team, and only one artist from each team can make it to the final, so sadly Xenia left after the semi-finals.



Watching the show and getting the opportunity of listening to the beautiful and unique voices sparked my artsy musical side into looking for new unique voices I don't know about.

So far I've found Dia's band, Meg and Dia, Adele, newer Augustana, Classic Crime, Lydia... I downloaded over 40 songs! Yet, I'm not quite satisfied.

I want to know about these amazing underground bands.



I guess I just need to do some more research.

Who are your favorite unknown artists?

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment