Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving.

It's been an entire week! Whoops.

I have been so busy moving out of my apartment! YAY! We're finally out though.

If it were up to me.. this would be the time I would post pictures of me and my roomates.. Unfortunately, we didn't take ONE for the entire ten months we lived together.

NOT ONE.

You are probably thinking, "Oh, they must have not gotten along well."

You're wrong.

Shelby and I are extremely good friends. I promise.

We have known eachother for 3 years now. And have a total of about 2 pictures together.

Weird.

Needless to say, I don't take enough pictures. So fair warning to all of you who I will be around at all in the next 2 months before I head off to school, I WILL be one of those annoying people who takes pictures of and with everything until I leave.

You have been warned.

So now I'm back to livin' with the family.

Best part of this: I don't have to pay for rent.
Worst part of this: I have acquired SO much in the past few months, and have NO ROOM for any of it.

This picture doesn't do my room justice right now, it's out of control.

Pinky Promise I will post more this week. So, until then <3

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment