Monday, June 27, 2011

A Case of the Mondays.


This girl has got a case of the Mondays.. and I didn't even have to work today!

It feels like everyone in my life is gone this week.
  1. My family is at a family reunion.
  2. Matt and his family is camping at Moses Lake.
  3. My Younglife crew is at Malibu.
so basically... I AM BORED.

Since I am so bored, I have spent some quality online browsing/shopping time!
(P.S. me being bored is not a good thing for my bank account!)

I have got a chance to finally catch back up with some of my favorite blogs!

Including: La La Lovely, It's a Love Story, my good friend, Vicki's blog, my favorite Paleo blog, and a fun friend's blog!

Something else I have run into recently, is Pinterest!!
I just learned about this website a week ago, and I am currently obsessed. You can follow me here!
Love, love, love.

Also, like I said I have made some purchases...
In light of summer (though we have not seen it yet here in good ol' Enumclaw, they promise it's coming!)

  1. I bought myself a Victoria's Secret bathing suit.. oops. But it was on sale... Does that make it more forgivable..? It's adorable, and zebra (because i LOVE zebra), and I cant wait to get it!
  2. I bought these Athleta capris. They are super cute. And I will be able to wear them for hiking, work, and just to look cute.. cute but logical. Necessary.
Now if only the sun would come out I could use these newly found treasures...

Until next time, loves.

xo/Austin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your blog looks AMAZING, Austin! I love how your personality shines through. You're such a beautiful person inside and out. :0)

    ReplyDelete