Friday, April 20, 2012

White Denim.

I recently bought a pair of white jeans.
Which I have been (as you all know) wanting for about forever now.
They're Rock and Republics.
(Which apparently means nothing to most of the state of Virginia)
And also, I got them for 50% off.
(There I go braggin' on my deals again!)

(I look almost exactly like this in them.)
(noooooope, that was a lie)
(But they're still super cute, I swear)

It has actually been a rather informative day wearing my white denim.
You learn things wearing white jeans that you maybe never knew before.
Here are a few of the things I've learned.

One:
I have a really bad habit of wiping my dirty hands on my jeans like I'm a 7-year old boy.
(Which normally I get away with, but white jeans, not so much)
Two:
Coffee is far too big of a priority in my life.
And because I MUST drink it, it gives me serious anxiety while wearing white jeans.
(You're all saying "you're JUST realizing this?")
Three:
I enjoy bright and staining foods all too often!
Four:
The world is a dirty place.
One which I instantly become aware of the moment the jeans are zipped.
Five:
Life is stressful wearing white, no wonder "nobody wears white after Labor Day."
Six:
I believe that I will learn to use the beautiful thing called bleach this weekend.

Ultimately my decision about my new jeans is that I am in love with them
They are totally worth wearing even with all of the above factoring into the cleanliness of them.
Everyone should own a pair of white denim jeans.
(But not everyone should wear them on the same day... that would just be far too stressful)

Happy Friday!

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment