Monday, March 5, 2012

No Sugar Added.


I have a confession to make.
I have one killer sweet tooth.

I can resist bread, meat, coffee (ok not really coffee), salty foods, pretty much anything.
But what always kills me is the sugar!

I love candy and desserts.
The problem is they maybe aren't so good for me.
(just maybe)

Refined sugar is in so much!
And like many pre-packaged foods, addictive.

That is why I have decided to go 21 days without refined sugar!
Now, I know it's hard to avoid all refined sugar since it's in almost anything that comes pre-packaged.
Even the things you think are "healthy" for you!
(flavored yogurt, low fat everything, dressings)

So if I slip up on accident I am not going to beat myself up too bad.
The main thing I am going for is staying away from the real killers:
candy, cookies, cakes, flavored drinks.

I am actually already on day 5!
It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.
But like I said, only day 5.

I'll let you all know how it goes.
Bring on the health food!

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment