Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinteresting Tuesday: Spring Fashion.

So I didn't get around to posting some house pictures.
Are you even surprised?
Didn't think so.

I'll get to it soon though I promise!

Since today is Pinteresting Tuesday I think it is the perfect day to show some Spring/Summer fashion statements I am completely obsessed with right now. 

Maxi Dresses:

I have a serious addiction to maxi dresses right now. 
I literally think I could wear one every single day.
Only, I need to own one to do that.
hmm... I need to fix that.

Fringe Bathing Suits:

I will need one of these for summer.
But I can only get one if I get into the shape I want to be in!
Bribery you call it? Heck yes it is!

Bright Prints:

I love these bright colors! 
What better time to rock prints than summer?
Note: I also really really really want the dress on the left.

Shoes:


I love sandals right now!
I also love wedges... But I can't pull those off quite so well.

Hair:

Loving beachy hair and as always hair scarfs!

Humor:

This has absolutely nothing with summer or fashion... but it's Pinteresting Tuesday and you need a good laugh, don't we all?

Oh man guys I am so excited for summer! 
How about you?

What are you fashion obsessions for spring/summer?

Live Beautifully,
xo/Austin


No comments:

Post a Comment