Saturday, March 17, 2012

Arts and Crafts--Home Edition.

Oh spring break how you distract me.
Sorry lovelies, Spring Break has been a crazy one (if you could call it a break)!

Thursday last week Wendy and Ryan's mom (Jane) came into town! And we had such a great week!
Basically we were running around like crazy people all week.
We did get a ton done on the house though!
Which is way too exciting for me to even handle.

I cannot wait until I actually get to live there.
(But I am positive it will be worth the wait!)

I will get some pictures of what we did and post them by the end of the weekend, promise!
(Maybe I shouldn't say I promise... but I will try really really hard! deal?)

In light of the joy of homemaking, I want to share some of the projects I am absolutely dying to do for the house. Let me know what you think? 

One:

Wall-sized calendar! 
I think we could make this fit in our office...
Maybe no so big... But seriously how awesome is this?
Learn how here!

Two:

Window Shutter card holder!
Right up my alley. 
Learn about it here!

Three:

Vintage Necklace as curtain tie.
What? That's not girly at all... right? 

Four:

Mantle amazingness.
Yes we have a mantle and fireplace (which makes me really really really happy)
And I think any of these ideas are adorable.
Have a favorite?

Five:

Inspiration Board.
How many times have I shared these?
I think it's time I get one!
Matt might like it too?

Six:

Handmade Huston.
Would it be weird to make this now even though we aren't married?
Don't care, doing it :]

Seven:

Homemade File Cabinet:
Make it out of a chest.
Please please please.
Check it out here!

Eight:

White on white.
Matt and I are going for a strictly black and white and gray bedroom.
I think this would look so good in it!
The funny part is I could totally make this... 
Instead of paying $328 for the one pictured.
Yikes!

These are just a few of the many artsy things I am dying to do!

Homemaking is going to be the best!
Look for a home update soon!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

miss you,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment