Thursday, March 29, 2012

Throwback Thursday!

For throwback Thursday, today we are going to reminisce the 90's!


Does anyone remember any of these movies? 
Or if you're like me, all of these movies?
I have a confession... The guy in Motocrossed was my first love.
Not just crush... But I mean I loved that guy.
I guess it just wasn't meant to be, huh?


Remember folding notes like this?
And just how awesome you were when you got notes like this...
I wish I would have kept more of these.


Seriously, this is the ultimate proof that you were a girl from the nineties if this was true for you.
I still get excited thinking about Lisa Frank.


Squeezeits anyone? 
My brother and I loved these things!


HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!


If this worked I would be married to the guy from Motocrossed, living in a shack, with a corvette.
I think I'll take my life now instead.


Remember these chokers?
I took mine off less than I take my engagement ring off...
And I never take my engagement ring off...


Oh yes I remember this.
I also remember melting "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" in the dashboard of my mom's mini-van... and never being able to rent movies from Safeway again because she refused to pay the $60 dollars they tried to charge us for the melted movie! (And you thought we weren't ghetto)


This is probably my favorite.
Man I loved N'Sync.

What is your favorite 90's memory?
Happy Throwback Thursday!

Forever a 90's Kid,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment