Sunday, April 15, 2012

Get Me OUT OF HERE!

So we officially have 18 days until finals here at Liberty.
What does that mean? That means campus is BUZZING with a serious "Get me out of here!" attitude. I am no exception to that.

Some awesome parts about this semester include the fact that it went by really fast (until now of course, which seems to be dragging on.)

We've had the house and a car so we've gotten the privilege of not being on campus 24/7 like last semester. 
(TRUST ME this is a very very awesome part.)

Ry and Ky are here which is really great :]

Pretty much everything this semester has been about 100% better than last!
(And I definitely didn't hate last semester, so that means this one has been AWESOME)

However, I have 3 weddings including my own coming this summer, it's nice and sunny every day, and I could really go for some cash income as of right now. All of these factor into me dying to get out of school and on with the summer!

So here are some things I'd rather be doing than school work!

One:
Camping... Please.
Two:
Eating more West Coast sushi. 
Not to mention coffee. 
(how I love coffee)
Three:
The Warrior Dash.
This looks so awesome.
Four:
The Color Run.
(Sadly it's full back in Seattle :[ )
Five:
Now doesn't this just look dreadful?
Six:
I'm dying to try paddle boarding!
Sadly, we have no real oceans in Seattle ;]
Seven:
Hang out with this guy.
Eight:
Sit on this cliff.
(haha just kidding, you should know by now that I'd rather die than do ^^ that!)

Well guys, this was the lamest way I've avoided math homework via blog so far.
Sorry you have to waste your time on this :]

So Close to the End,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment