Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pinterest Freak.


In honor of Pinteresting Tuesday, this is a link shared by my friend.
It is hilarious. And I would like to state, completely against what I believe.
In fact, I am guilty of 5/6 of these Pinterest accusations. 

Six:
I will never deny my love of Mason Jars.
Five:
I truly enjoy Quinoa. 
Even though I totally agree it looks nasty.
Four:
I think crock pots are awesome and I want one so I can make everything possible in it.
Three:
I tried to make 3 different Egg Pinterest Projects over Easter.
(None of which turned out)
One:
For Valentines Day I fully tried to cut Matts ham breakfast sandwich into a heart.
Not even joking a little bit.

This is 100% making fun of everything that describes me.
Yet, I can fully appreciate this.
And I realize I'm that freaky artsy Pinterest girl.

Love me or hate me.

To read the blog click HERE!!

(You really want to read it... it's very entertaining!)

Happy Tuesday lovelies.

Shamefully,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment