Monday, April 2, 2012

Motivational Monday!

So I am a big fan of schedules. 
If only you could look at my planner, you would understand.
I know some of you are the same way!

For me, if I have it written down as a plan, it's easier to follow through.
If it's in the schedule, it will happen.
If it isn't, then you never know what will happen!

I like to be scheduled.

So I have decided that I need more scheduled blog days!

All I really have is Pinteresting Tuesday... which I know you all just wait for every week ;]

So Monday from now on is going to be Motivation Monday!

I think with the start of the week we all have a rough time getting going.
So I plan on making Mondays a day you can come check in here and hopefully leave with a brighter outlook on the day, the week, and hopefully life! 

I will post motivational pictures, quotes, verses, stories, whatever motivates me, I would like to share with you! Hopefully you're all down with the plan!

Today it is a quote.


To me this can mean so many things!
It could mean we literally can focus on the aesthetics of life and making our surroundings beautiful.
It could mean we act with compassion, kindness, and love, therefore making our surroundings beautiful.
Or it could even mean that we choose to see the beautiful in everything, making our surroundings beautiful.

However you choose to take this, I encourage you to make everything around you beautiful.
Use some time this week to get in touch with your artistic side.
Maybe you could focus on thinking before you speak (I know it sounds crazy!) and only speaking words of encouragement and kindness. (I know this will be on my to-do list)
Or possibly you want to keep a journal of everything beautiful you see this week. Whether that is a person, an interaction your experience or observe, your surroundings, where you want to travel... The list could literally go on forever! 

I hope you get some motivation for your week with this!
Let me know what you think.

With Encouragement,
xo/Austin

1 comment:

  1. Austin, you fill me with AWE. You express yourself so well; you are missing your calling if you don't become a writer.

    I love you so much. Grandma Jean

    ReplyDelete