Thursday, April 19, 2012

Twenty-one Days.

So I'm a planner maniac.
I find peace in planning out what is to come with my day, week, month, year, you name it.
This morning I have been filling in what needs to be done for the next several months.
What I am realizing is how awesome it is that I come home in exactly 21 days.
Wanna see what my life looks like until I come home? 
(Probably not. But this is my blog and I do what I want) ;]

April 20:
Mark Driscoll comes to Convocation.
(You bet it's in my planner. And you better believe we will be going NUTS when he says "Seattle!")

April 22: 
Beach Volleyball game!
(Against death from above... that's intimidating)

April 25:
Lab practical for Anatomy Lab.

April 26:
Research Paper Due.
(The one I spent literally 9 hours working on all yesterday)

April 29:
Volleyball finals!
(West Coast-Best Coast!)

May 1: 
Last day of official classes!

May 3-7:
Finals :\

May 10: 
On a flight out of Lynchburg to SeaTac at 5:30 am.
(The whole gang is flying together--Matt, Ky, Ry, myself and Sarah!)
(Sarah is all of our friend who is in both weddings!)

That's it my friends! 
How are your classes/work going?

Since I only have 21 days until I get back to good ol' Enumclaw, I am making some 21 day goals for myself! (Because like I have said in the past, 21 days makes a habit).

Here they are:

One: 

Workout every single day!
(So far this week I have awaken early so I can get in a quick work out before class... Yes, I think I deserve a high five for that one. It's actually given me tons more energy than I have when I don't do that, so I've been popping out of bed at the first sound of my alarm!)

Two:
(I have $54 in my checking account... My goal is to not dip into my savings in order to sustain my life for the next 3 weeks. Impossible you say? We'll see, I am a college kid you know? We're extra talented at finding creative ways to save money. And there is a plasma bank in town... I could always donate some plasma to make $40. Yeah, that might be going too far.)

Three:
(Note: This is not a goal by choice, but more of no other option. I only have 3 more free drink cards for the campus Starbucks and then I'm done with coffee until I get home or someone else wants to buy me coffee... Bad time to run out of coffee money right before finals!)

Four:
(ROCK my finals!)

How I love plans and how I love feeling ready for what is to come!!
Lets kill it the next 21 days! 

love,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment