Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How Pinteresting.

Pinteresting Tuesday!
I can't believe it's already Tuesday!
And yet it seems like it should already be Friday all at the same time.

Have I told you that I'm ready for school to be OVER?
Well I surely am. How about you?
What are you looking forward to?

To brighten the mood of the dreaded Tuesday, how about some awesome Pinterests?

One:

So I found this "Sweating for the dress" tank on Etsy... And I am dying to have it! Then I found this "make your own racer-back tank" and now it's official that I must make it.
{I sincerely think I have too much confidence in my skills sometimes}
If someone else would like to make this for me, I will accept. ;]

Two:

So the idea on Pinterest is this:
"Your first year of marriage take a picture for every season, then frame all four photos in a square frame"
I think this is phenomenal. And I want it.

Three:

Reasons I am posting this:
a) I love Zooey Deschanel (that was a given).
b) I think this is hilarious yet so so true.
c) This pretty much defines my fiancé's expectations of life.
d) I think it is so funny to picture this happening!

Four:

Sometimes when I am up late talking with my roommates, family, playing games, doing ridiculous things--studying <-- scratch the studying, this has nothing to do with studying--I need to remember this, because how true? It makes my heart smile a little bit. :]

Five:

Advertising at its finest.
This is hysterical, and if you disagree, you have no funny bone ;]

Six:

This is also hilarious, and who doesn't need more funny in their life? 

I will fill you all in on my weekend tomorrow, I hope!
I hope this brings a smile to your Tuesday!

So much love,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment