Monday, April 16, 2012

Motivated Yet?

What is motivating you this week?
As of right now, I am feeling sickeningly encouraging.
If you feel like you need some words of affirmation, call me. I don't even think I could say anything bad right now.
Why? I'm not sure? Maybe the sun (80+ today!)? Maybe my two workouts for the day? Maybe the new Inspiration Board I made? Maybe cause school is so close to being done? Whatever! Let's not question it!

(My inspiration board for this summer!)

This I found on Pinterest (where else?) and I think it's the perfect motivation to get through the week.
Motivation to be the best person you can be!


Think about it.
Reevaluate where you are right now and be the person God, and your 5 year-old self want you to be!

Have you complimented someone today? Cause you should :]
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment