Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beauty Tips.

Beauty tips; brought to you by a girl who could use some beauty in her life! 
I've lately been coming across some crazy awesome beauty tips that I feel like I should share!
(Also, I feel like I should try them. Maybe if I tell you I will, I actually will?)

One:

I think I shared this before, but I hadn't tried it yet.
I have been using this trick for the last 3 weeks, and I think it's working!
But my wise roommate did warn me not to let my teeth get too white, or it will take away from your eyes! Such a smart lady I live with!
I will keep you updated!

Two:

This site was a jackpot! 
I haven't tried any of these yet, but I really want to try the skim powered milk face wash!
Also, I really would like to try the moisturizing your skin with honey and olive oil.
{I have also read that 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of honey makes for great hair treatment!}

Three:

If you have an eye shadow that breaks and is essentially useless, mix it with clear nail polish and voila, you have a new nail polish color!

Four:

Rub coconut milk into your hair, leave it for an hour or so, then rinse it out. 
It is supposed to help your hair grow long!

Five:

I am very into nude lip color, and they say MAC Frou is the color that looks good on anyone. 
Check it out!

Six:

I don't know about you, but I love red lip stick.
{Matt thinks I'm crazy}
This is apparently the way to make it look good!

Seven:

I'm kind of a braid fanatic.
This, will be attempted ASAP. 
I hope it works.
I will let you know!

Eight:

The final and most important beauty secret is to be confident! No matter what your make up looks like, no matter how pretty your hair, if you don't feel beautiful, it will show.
Know you are beautiful! 
And rock it!

I Love you Beauties.

xo/Austin

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, if you click on "Teeth Whitening." It will take you to the link where I found it! I have just been doing the baking soda with toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Austin...I'll check it out! Btw, I'm so happy to see YOU so happy. xo

    ReplyDelete