Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year.



Happy Leap Day lovelies!
Leap day is kind of an extraordinary day.

We only get it once every four years.
{Thats how often Olympic Athletes get the chance to meet their dream}
I've only seen 5 leap days in my life. 

I don't remember any other leap day I've experienced.
I don't like that.

To me, leap day should be a day we get the opportunity to use in order to make a little more of a difference than we could get during a normal year.

Last year you didn't get this extra day.
Last year you skipped straight from February 28 to March 1.
To me, that makes this day kind of special.
Kind of a magical day.

I challenge you to use this magical day.
Use it to make a positive impact on someone.
Maybe even change someone's life--even if just a little bit.


I encourage you to do one of following:

1. Take a leap of faith.
{what have you been afraid to do lately? Is today your chance to go out on a limb?}
2. Out-leap an obstacle you have been having a hard time getting past.
{whether that is eating healthy, maybe opening your bible today, or forgiving someone}
3. Play a game of leapfrog. 
{or maybe you just need to spend time with a friend}
4. Upleap out of your gloomy or negative mood!
{I encourage you to consciously make today a good day by getting away from negative thoughts, moods, or maybe even negative people.}

Corny, I know. 
But you get my point.
You don't have this day every year, make it count.

Let leap day change your attitude about how we should treat every day.

Carpe Diem,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment