Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello, Pinteresting Tuesday.

So believe it or not, but it's sometimes difficult to come up with enough awesomeness to fill every Pinteresting Tuesday.

Or maybe I am just too critical of what really makes the cut.

Either way we could say I have been a bum the past few weeks when it comes to Pinteresting Tuesday updates.

Oh well. That's in the past.


One:

Yes please.
Two:

For all those jeans or jean shorts that don't fit well anymore or the ones that are falling apart... this is the cutest way to fix that problem! Just sew some lace to them (I say that like I know how to sew...)
Three:

Tell me you don't want to know how to pack this much into a carry-on bag... This is from a flight attendant who tells you exactly that. This could save me so much money.
Four:

This makes me want to live on a lake just so we could do this in the summer.
And it also kind of reminds me of Parent Trap. (anyone?)
Five:

For you friends who are on Pinterest have you seen the posts saying: "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels?"
This is my retort to that.
:]

I've missed you guys.
What has been going on in your lives?
I'll try to catch y'all up this week on my life here in the exciting state of Virginia.

Until then avoir,
xo/Austin  

No comments:

Post a Comment