Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring is Coming.

So.... it's been forever since I posted. I took a week off.
With spring on it's way, I am dreaming about all the new styles I am dying to have!
By dying I mean I am completely fine without them, but I love them and want them anyway.
Here they are.

One:

I've been loving these watches for awhile now, why not get one for spring? 

Two:

Love the low back.

Three:

This hot pink is one of my favorite colors right now. Also I love maxi dresses! I'd love this dress.

Four:

I'd like to think my fiancé would look pretty good in this :]

Five:

Is it weird that I'm really into leather pants right now? Should someone talk me out of this? Or should I go with it? Opinions?

Six:

Hudson jeans are my favorite. Enough said.
Seven:

I'm very into lipstick these days. Especially the nude colors.

Eight:

I'm still not over the aqua purses... sigh.

What are you guys wanting for spring?
What are your favorite styles?
SHARE!

Honestly,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment