Friday, February 17, 2012

Incredibly Made.


Do you ever think about your body?
I don't mean what it looks like.
Or how big or small it is.
I'm talking about the anatomy of your body.

Most people don't think a lot about the anatomy of the body.
They just use the miracle of a body that they have and never think twice about it.
I would be like that too if it weren't for being forced to take A&P.

Don't get me wrong, I don't always enjoy spending my entire week studying.
I don't like staying up until 2 am going over the same information over and over.
But the pay off of this class is getting the privilege to learn about this miracle that God made.


You guys, we are so incredibly made!
Every single intricate part of our body works together to keep us alive!
We have to be the right temperature, the right muscle movement, the right neural tract, the perfect everything in order to simply live.

The ironic thing is as simple as it seems to live--it is not a simple matter.

We are miracles.


We are made in God's image.
He made us to be incredible.

So let's live our lives like the incredible people we are made to be.


In awe, 
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment