Monday, February 20, 2012

We Love Food.

Matt and I like food... Like a lot.
So yesterday we were talking about what we will eat when we get married.

 I really enjoy cooking and baking and of course, eating.

So we were checking out (where else?) Pinterest and came up with some meals we think will be quite popular in our home next year!

Monday:
Now Matt and I both have our normal breakfasts... Egg-white sandwich for me and cereal for Matt. 
But what fun is it when I can't make yummy breakfast once in awhile?


We both really love stir fry.
I love this healthy version.


Tuesday:
Need I say More?

I would probably go for lettuce instead of a tortilla.
But for Matty, the tortilla looks great.
We will absolutely be Taco Tuesday people.

I am a fan of dessert.
But I'm also a fan of not a ton of calories.
These are so reasonable and look amazing.

Wednesday:
Matt doesn't love soup.
Neither do I actually...
I also basically hate onions.
But when it comes to French Onion Soup I LOVE IT.

This is just one recipe of many I would like to try.

We love love love Peanut Butter.

Thursday:



Friday:
One of my favorite breakfasts!

I'm not a huge fan of peppers... But Matt is.
And I like rice and shrimp, so I could definitely like this.

Saturday: 

Oh yeah, we are definitely registering for a sushi kit.
Expect tons of sushi coming from us!


Sunday:
I have made this recipe many times and don't plan on stopping now!

This has "Future Hustons" all over it!


We love to eat.
But we love to not gain weight ;]
So we will be trying to keep things on the healthier side.

Question: What are some of your weekly meals?

Enjoy your food,
xo/Austin

1 comment:

  1. take a look at foodgawker.com as well... similar to pintrest, but still sooo good.

    ReplyDelete