Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Favorite Blogs.

Just a quick note:

I need to share with you guys two of my favorite blogs!

  1. This guy, Jon Acuff came to Convocation on Monday. Convo is like a big get together of the entire school where we do worship and a speaker comes to talk. Its awesome. And Monday was super awesome, because Jon came! He is hilarious and witty. He is super sarcastic and extremely clever. And he loves Jesus. He spoke of what it means to be a Christian and not use the Christian "F" word of fine. He said to be real or nothing good is going to come of it. He has three books out and a BLOG! We all know my love for blogs, so I have to share this with you! Enjoy!
  2. This is Kendi's blog. Well one of them. I know I sound like we're friends or something.. We're not. I wish though, cause this girl is funny. She talks about the funny happenings in life and in marriage, and I love reading it! Check it out and tell me you don't love it! Better Off Wed [and of course I love the name].
Enjoy browsing through some of my favorite blogs!

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment