Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wedding Update.

We officially know where and what day or wedding will be!

When: Friday August 3rd, 2012.

Where?: Pickering Barn in Issaquah, WA.

The Funny little note about the Pickering Barn--that's actually where we went to prom for Matt's junior year. When he went with Mimi. HA!

Also, he took me to the town of Issaquah for dinner the night he proposed.

Also, The Pickering Barn was our very first thought when we were thinking about places, but we didn't want to fork out the dough for it. Turns out God settled everything on the financial side of it and that will be where us love birds get hitched.

Besides that, not a whole lot of planning going on.

We know our color scheme.

Gray.
Pale Yellow.
Peach/Coral.
With a hint of Navy Blue.

It sounds crazy, but don't worry. We have a vision.

Also we are looking for any vintage chandeliers, mason jars, old bird cages, funky empty picture frames I can paint,

I love the rustic vintage look, and Matt loves me, so he loves it too.

If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know!

And if you'd like to help with something feel free to jump in.

&Love,
xo/Austin

5 comments:

  1. Marked the calendar. Are we invited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously you know I will be helping you a lot on every break we are on...expect it! :) Love you! P.S. LOVE your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really happening!!! My granddaughter married!!! I can already picture the beutiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Austin!!!! I think that place and the colors are going to be perfect! :)If I find any funky stuff I will let you know!! Great job on the blogging...it is so refreshing to be able to read about positive stuff happening in your life and read about God inspiring your life. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, of course you're invited!
    Grandma Jean, I know it's crazy!
    Katie, yes i knew these things :]
    Thank you Sarah :] Love hearing that from a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete