Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Factoid.

Here i am writing my first piece for a blog. I feel rather odd writing things.. like anyone actually cares. but then again, maybe you do. I know I'm one of those nerdy blog obsessed girls.. I'm sure I cant be the only one in the world! To start I decided to give Twenty-five Random Facts about me!

  1. I am a Christian, and put my life on my faith.
  2. I am madly, crazy in-love with my boyfriend, Matt.
  3. My house burnt down the summer before my Senior year of high school.
  4. I love sports, and played softball all through high school, rather successfully. [Now I'm coaching!]
  5. I really love thinking about and planning my wedding!
  6. I am really good at frowning.. and am really proud of it.
  7. I grew up on a farm my entire life [with a minimum of 40 horses at any given time], and now live in an apartment in Puyallup with two of my best friends.
  8. I secretly love to sing.
  9. I'm one of the most competitive people I know.
  10. I am obsessed with musicals.
  11. I want to travel the world.
  12. I'm one of those "planner people."
  13. I am attempting the Paleo Diet [let's see how this goes!]
  14. I can solve a Rubicks Cube in roughly a minute.
  15. I actually enjoy running.
  16. I really am kind of a Bossy Pants.
  17. I have been working as a barista for the past three years, and am NOT addicted to coffee. [close.. but not quite there.]
  18. I love scrapbooking and DIY projects.
  19. I look just like my mom.
  20. I have watched Pride and Prejudice easily 25 times.. and it never gets old.
  21. I am a YoungLife leader, and couldn't imagine it any other way.
  22. I really love kids.
  23. I appreciate "Fun facts."
  24. I drive a bright yellow Mitsubishi Lancer.
  25. I plan on naming my future dog, Mable.

No comments:

Post a Comment