Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Wishlist.

As a 19 year-old living on my own, I realize that I don't get to go and buy everything I want.. But if I could, these are some of the things I would buy!

  1. Head Scarves! I don't know why, but I have been so into these lately! I think they are a great accessory for summer!
  2. A cute and simple baseball hat! I have been really into hats lately, and I want to have a generic one that I can wear for work early in the mornings that my hair isn't exactly the cutest
  3. I love these relaxed Athleta summer shorts
  4. And this Athleta rash guard
  5. Since I'm going on Beyond Malibu this summer, I have been giving a lot of thought to hiking! I would love these cute and reliable trail running shoes by New Balance
  6. Eating Paleo isn't as hard as I thought it would be! But I would like to have this Paleo Cookbook
  7. Something that has become a go-to for me on this diet has been smoothies! I just hate the mess, which is why this Oster Blend and Go Blender would be so helpful
  8. I love earings! And I would really love some of these Juicy Studs
  9. I am a big fan of these Lululemon head bands! I've wanted some for awhile now, just don't want to fork out the $12 for one!
  10. I haven't seen it yet, and I am dying to watch the Beibs in Never Say Never.
Love these things and want them all! But for some, I think wishing is gonna be as good as it gets! Happy Wednesday! The weekend is in sight!

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment