Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rainier's Game YOUNGLIFE!


Monday night was the YoungLife annual Tacoma Rainier's Game! We got there early to get good seats and take advantage of the free hot dog, chips, and drink they offered! It was a blast. Sarah and Emily rode up with me in good ol' Tyrone (my car). We had a blast driving up and making some new inside jokes! Oh, and Sarah decided to make a sign that said "Will Trade Austin for a Foul Ball." As much as I'd like to say it wasn't funny... I really found it hilarious! It was such a fun YoungLife night! I'm gettingso sad that YoungLife this year is almost over! Possibly my last time EVER being a YoungLife leader? Doubtful, but possible. Praying for the best last club ever and Malibu to be packed with Enumclaw kids. I wonder if they have YoungLife in Lynchburg...


 xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment