Sunday, November 27, 2011

I love Wedding Updates.

Busy, busy week.

What did we get done for the wedding?

One:

I finally tried on wedding dresses! I found a few I really liked, but not enough to buy. I am excited though that I get to go home and try on with my momma and my girls! I would tell you what I liked, but "you know who" will read this! If you're curious ask me!

Two: 


We took engagement pictures with Wendy! 
We went down(up?) to Virginia Beach for a few days and took them while we were there! They turned out so good! I was so surprised and impressed with Wendy's photography skills and with Matt's editing skills! This is just a sneak peak of what you're missing... I'll be sure to get all of them up once Matt lets me.

Three:


Matt and I designed our very own Save-the-Dates!
Okay, I am going to share this with you in case anyone is looking for cheap invites or Save-the-Dates... We made ours on Staples.com in the photo center... We got 500 for a whopping $19.99!! Gotta love a good deal (especially as a college kid!) I can't wait to send them out! They look so good! 

I absolutely cannot wait to go home in three weeks and start planning with my ladies waiting back home!

Question: What should we tackle next on the wedding list?

love, 
xo/Austin

2 comments: