Tuesday, November 15, 2011

That's so Pinteresting.

Pinteresting Tuesday, on schedule!
Hey loves, how is your week starting off?
Mine is wonderful!

We start Thanksgiving break in less than a week..
Wendy comes in tomorrow...
And wedding dress trying on Friday as well!

Just a few more days left to push through!

So many Pinterests for me this week... How about you?

One:


So there are obviously many reasons I am PUMPED to get married. And for the most part I don't care much about presents. (I mean don't get me wrong, who doesn't love presents?) Anyway, the one gift I have assured Matt we have to ask for is a KitchenAid. They are amazing. And I have literally been waiting my whole life to get one. I have always said I would wait until I am married to get one, since it's too spendy for my pocketbook and it is the perfect gift. This one, is one of the many color combinations that I am loving. With the decals! 

Two:

Confession time... I have a minor girl crush of Zooey Deschanel. I love her voice so much. And I love 500 Days of Summer (yeah, it's that depressing odd-ball movie that most of you probably didn't like). So I knew when I heard she had a new show coming out this fall that I would love it! She is such a goof and the show is of course hilarious! New Girl. Have you seen it? 

Three:


So you know how no one ever likes to read when they have all the free time in the world to do so? Well I have recently got the strong desire to read. Noooooo I couldn't spend the last year of my life while I had no school and all the free time I wanted to to read, I would wait until I am slammed with school work and have no free time. But I did find this list on Pinterest of 1001 books to read before you die... And reading every Jane Austen book written is officially moving to my bucket list!

Four: 


I have been on such a baking frenzy lately. All I want to do is bake, and make food for everyone to enjoy. Does this happen to everyone when they get engaged? Anyway, I have been wanting an apron (why? Because I'm a mess... and because they're cute) This is one definitely in the running!

Five:


Now I'm not one to call a kid homely... but this poor guy just has no chance... His parents have to hate him for giving him that haircut! ;] Not only is the kid hilarious, but then you see the alpaca(llama?) in the background... What is wrong with that thing?! I dare you not to laugh at this!!

On that note I'm out to make "stuffing" for hall Thanksgiving dinner. 

{stuffing is in quotations because we have no stuffing mixture... so instead we are putting butter and garlic salt on wheat toast and calling it stuffing... shhh, they will never notice!}

What was Pinteresting to you this week?

Happy Tuesday,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment