Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Pinterests?

I apologize to you all and my poor blog for my neglecting you both!

I am hoping we all have some Pinterests on Thursdays too?

Here are some of mine!

One:


Christmas is coming! If only you knew my excitement. I am, as we all know, broke! So I'm trying to think of fun, inexpensive gifts to get or make for my loved ones. I love the idea of these homemade reusable sleeves! Now my problem is that I don't know how to sew... but I still love the idea.

Two:


I want it. It's a Pomeranian/Husky mix! I'm in love,

Three:


I have been craving any and every kind of sea food lately! These spring rolls look amazing. I am tempted to find some rice wrappers and make some of these... I will let you know if I do!

Four:


You all know how much I love thinking and planning my wedding! The only thing I like to think about more than my wedding is about being a wife! I can't wait to be a wife and have our own family some day! I love this idea for a fun surprise for a hubby or a kid, dontcha think?

Five:


It really just doesn't get any better than this. Please, don't miss a part of this picture. We've got a rat tail, a wool sweater with a pink shirt underneath, glasses from the 80's, and of course the cat that looks like it is about to lose it. Enjoy this.

I'm sorry for neglecting you, loves.

Only 5 more weeks left in the semester. Then I will be less busy. 

{I think I just lied, pretty sure life isn't ever going to slow down, but maybe I'll get better at carrying the load?}

I hope your week is going well, I'd love to hear from you!

Weekend here we come!

Question: What are you Pinterested in this week? 
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment