Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pinterest Tuesday.

Happy Tuesday friends!
I am sure glad to be done with last week!
This one is going much better for me, how about you?
I think I finally have my head set on straight, and I am having an easier time looking at life with the correct perspective.

These are some of the ideas I found Pinteresting this week.

One:

I am loving her hair. 
Think I could pull it off?
What do you guys think?
Two:

If I lived here, would you be more likely to come visit me?
Thought so. This is amazing. Thailand.

Three:

It is officially fall time. (It was before, but I am officially accepting that it is fall) And fall time is just one more reason to eat pancakes... I have said it before and I will say it again, when I am pregnant, I will have to eat chocolate chip pancakes every day... Because if I crave them now imagine how much worse it is going to get! 


Four:

This is so great. It just makes me happy inside. :]

Five:

HA! This is a dog that looks like Chewbaca. I want one. (but don't tell my roommate that, she is set on getting a puppy and sneaking him into our dorm room!)

Have a wonderful Tuesday,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment