Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trip Lee.

Hey ya'll!

Alright today is a lot less about me and a lot more about the guy who wrote the post I want you to read.

My good friend Nate, introduced me to some awesome Christian rap not too long ago.

Like I have said before, I enjoy being introduced to new artists and new genres of music.

Like with Matt's screamo, some of the rapper's lyrics are life changing.

I'm going to be honest, some of it just isn't doing it for me.

Trip Lee is one of these guys.

To Nate's disappointment, I told him Trip's voice just wasn't my favorite.

In order to persuade me otherwise, he directed me to his blog.

The more I read about him, the more I realized that this guy was one Godly dude. 

I loved this post that Nate directed me to.


Hope you all enjoy it too!

Relax for a day,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment