Friday, October 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Goodness.

Sometimes Chocolate Chip just isn't good enough.

I found the easiest, most delicious Peanut Butter cookies ever on Pinterest!

I found this recipe from Jamhands blog.

The recipe only calls for three ingredients...

Peanut Butter
Sugar
Egg

Let me tell you how to do it...

1 Cup of Peanut Butter (I used light PB--the cookies are definitely rich enough without using full fat PB)
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Egg

That's it.

Step-by-step:

  1. Combine all the ingredients together and mix well until it is all thoroughly combined.
  2. Roll balls of dough into balls--about 12 (just a hair smaller than golf balls).
  3. Place them on the cookie pan (No need to grease it, the peanut butter works well for that)
  4. Flatten each ball. 
  5. To get the classic Peanut Butter Cookie look with th criss/cross pattern on top of the cookies, take a fork, wet it a bit, dip it in sugar and press into the dough in two opposite angles on each cookie.
  6. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
  7. Enjoy! 
I'm telling you guys, these are the easiest cookies I have ever made, and I don't even really love normal peanut butter cookies, but these are to die for!

Let me know if you try to make them and what you think!

Hope your weekend is starting off great!

<3
xo|Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment