Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding Workouts.

In light of trying on wedding dresses next month, I have decided it's time to get my butt in better shape! (Figuratively... and literally). Not only better shape though, better overall health.

Since coming to school I've kind of been skimping on the cardio portion of my work outs.

I found a running plan in a magazine that is supposed to train you for a 1/2 marathon, and I am starting the plan Monday!

Spring time last year I got really into running, but I let the excuse of being "too busy" with everyday life take over and though I never stopped completely, I definitely stopped going as often and for as long.

I really actually love running. Not always in the process of the actual running, but I enjoy the quiet time I get to pray and reflect.

I haven't planned a half marathon yet, but I think by spring time I'd love to do that!

There is a 5 mile trail race around here on November 12th--we'll see how I feel about that when it comes time.

Along with pumping up my running, I have been searching for all kinds of new, fun, workouts that don't consume too much time!


I have found a few:

like this.

and this.

oh, and this.

Along with working out, I am also vowing to try to get on a better sleep schedule! Since coming to school, my sleep patterns have been all out of whack!

I know that enough sleep is really important to a healthy body, so I am going to try to start getting to bed by  absolutely no later than 12, and I'm gonna try for earlier.

Why am I telling you this you're probably wondering?

Because maybe if I write it down for the public to see, it will be easier to keep to it!

Wish me luck! Day one tomorrow!

Question: What is your favorite workout and why? The one that works the best, is the most challenging, or the most fun!

with love,
xo|Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment