Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Keep it Pinteresting.

So I need to be studying for a huge practical for anatomy right now... but I love Pinteresting Tuesdays, so I thought I deserve a little break and some blog love.

What I am saying, is this will be short and sweet!

One:

So this is a newspaper ad cut out from a long time ago. (I wish I had a more educated guess than that, but I don't want to be way off and lead you wrong!) This made me laugh. And also really sad. If only I lived in the era where "men wouldn't look at me when I was skinny!" Also, I realize that I could have been very wealthy had I lived in the time of this article... because I would say I'm very "talented" at gaining ten pounds on command! If anyone has any questions on "how to", scroll down to Two..

Two:

This is one of my many extremely affective ways to gain ten pounds! So while I am trying to stick to a pretty strict diet while I am waiting to try on dresses, I am simultaneously craving anything that is sweet and sugary and yummy. Exhibit A: The Reece's Ice Cream Sandwich. I cannot wait to try it! And if any of you try it before I do, let me know how it is! (Maybe I can live vicariously through you?)
Three:

I want it! I love giraffes. If I had any kind of crochet/knitting talent... I just might attempt to make this. But since I don't, you need to make it for me ;] Here is the link for me a Pillow Pal Giraffe.

Four:

I want it. I love pretty much everything that has to do with animal print. And this especially is amazing. Maybe for a bridal shower? (PS if you haven't noticed, that is the second food related pin this week... Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?)

Five:

Amen, dude.

Off to study. Enjoy the rest of your day! Wish me luck on my test!

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment