Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fashion Emergency?

Currently, all I want to do is go shopping.

On my list: new outfits for engagement photos!

I am so not a fashion girl though... and I have a hard time making outfits without someone's help... so maybe you guys could help?

For me:

I really like this... but where on earth do you get a skirt like this? And is this too casual for engagement photos?


I love this outfit! Matt and I want to take pictures in Seattle too when we get home! I think this is such a great cold weather outfit! 


Love these jeans... but I think I'd want to wear heels instead of flats.


I am also kind of in love with this look.. Now I need an outfit to go with it. (Oh and the boots..)


I don't know if you have noticed the pink blazer fad going around... But all I know is I wan't in. 


Maybe do this for my hair? My thoughts on this... It's easier to look good on both sides with your bangs back (for me anyway). Also, I wear my hair in braids a lot... so it would be a good representation of me and what I actually look like. Thoughts?

For my man:

Classy. And amazing. And looks extremely expensive! But totally worth it. 


Matt really likes this one. It is definitely him and yes, he can pull off anything, but he could especially pull this one off. I love the v-necks and especially the button up one underneath! We need to find this outfit.

So like I said I can't make up my mind. And I am no good at fashion. Someone needs to come to my rescue and be my personal shopper. Any takers? 

Question: What would you wear for your engagement pictures?

Help me,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment