Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nutella Heaven.

So I don't know about you, but I love Nutella. 
As I am suffering through eating only lettuce and chicken (well I might be exaggerating just a little), I am craving everything yummy. Nutella is today's star!

One:

The one writing the blog where I found this promised that it is the best Nutella recipe you will ever try. I think that is a pretty bold claim considering all the wonderful Nutella recipes out there. All it means to me is I need to make these! 

Two:

Oh how I love Oreo truffles. 
Add Nutella to it and it has to make it that much better!

Three:

Puppy Chow. The best recipe from when we're kids, am I right?
This recipe looks so easy and it looks so delicious!
I cannot wait to make this!

Four:

Mmmmm. One of my favorite recipes of all time is no bake cookies! These plus Nutella sounds mind-blowing! Someone try it ASAP and let me know how it tastes?

Five:

This is the only one I have actually made of the list. Why? Because it only takes 5 minutes!
You mix up the ingredients in a mug, pop it in the microwave, and enjoy. It turns out pretty gooey if you follow the recipe to a T (which is perfect for me, I love gooey, cake batter-y cake). If you want it to be cooked completely all the way through, just microwave for an extra minute or so. Keep an eye on it while it is cooking so it doesn't over flow or blow up though! Enjoy! I can't wait to make it again!

Are you going to go buy a tub of Nutella and try all of these recipes now?
Question: Which looks yummiest to you?
bon' appetit,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment