Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend Wedding Update.

I figure I need to keep you all updated on the wedding of the summer... right? 

{Wedding of the summer= our wedding if you didn't catch that... it was a joke... ha ha?}

So far we've got...

The Groom.


The Bride.

The Venue.


The Date.

The Colors.

.................................................

But you knew all that.

Newer news:


Matt and I decided together who we want for our wedding party. I would tell you right now who we decided on, but I send fun little gifts to ask, so I don't wan't to ruin any surprises! But as soon as the girls get them, I will show you what I made! Maybe I can even convince them to send pictures of themselves with the present... Hmmm... (Oh no, my mind is already making a new blog post.)


I would tell you the men... But my fiancé likes to wait until last minute for just about everything (except opening his Transformers "action figure") and has yet to ask the last couple guys.

Hopefully by next week we can share with you!

More newer news:

Wendy (Matt's mom) is coming out here to good ol' Lynchburg (that's the real name of this town) for ten days during Thanksgiving! While she's here, her and I are going to go try on wedding dresses! I cannot wait! 


The plan I think is to try on here, decide which one I love, then go back home to buy it. That way my mom can see it on before I buy it and I won't have to ship it back to Washington.

Also while she is here, we are going to go out and take some engagement photos! I showed you some of the ideas we like. As of now I think the plan is that Wendy is going to take them. But we have been looking into nearby photographers. We need cheap and good quality; which isn't always easy to find. But Wendy really is a great photographer, so I think our pictures will turn out beautifully. 


I think that is as far as we have gotten. 

We know who we want for certain parts, but we need to ask them before I tell you who they are. 

Alright loves, there is your update.

Are you even more excited for this wedding now? Maybe not. But I am!

xo|Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment