Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pretty, Pretty Nails.

So I'm not sure if I have mentioned, but I am engaged! 

{That was a joke. I know I have mentioned that about 6 million and 2 times}

One of the best parts of being engaged is wearing my amazing ring!

It makes me want to always have pretty nails though!

Some of my favorite nail ideas right now:


Love the french tip. And I love the glitter! I need to try this!


I don't know where this new chevron pattern craze came from, but I must admit I am liking it on these nails!


This is a little dark for me, but I think with white lace, this would be GORGEOUS. 


I think this is my favorite one! Maybe use this for our engagement pictures?


As you can see, I am loving the glitter nails. Now all I need is clear nail polish and pretty glitter!

What are your thoughts? And what kind of nail art are you into this season!

Remember, pretty nails are important for everyone, ring or no ring.

Half way through the week, keep it up!

Love&glitter,
xo/Austin


No comments:

Post a Comment