Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Have a Crush.

On turquoise handbags.

I went through my recent pins on Pinterest yesterday, and realized that I have 3 pins of different turquoise/aqua handbags. And I am in love with every one of them.

I think it has to do with having absolutely no spare money that makes me want to shop all the more!

{Another side note: I am kind of in love with stripes as of now too... It happened fast, but I fell hard}


Basically, I tell you this because I know it isn't going to happen, and I need to at least get it off my chest before I move on in my life. 
..........................................................

Okay fine, I'm over it. Besides, if my biggest problem right now is that I can't afford a purse that I want, I'd say my life is pretty blessed. 

And I have no room to complain, because as of 12:00pm today I am on Fall Break until Monday! It is going to be so nice to have a few extra days off to relax and hopefully get off campus! 

Also, the parents of 19 Kids and Counting spoke at Convocation today, and it was pretty fun!

Overall, today is a good day in my book.

So tell me, What is your fashion obsession this fall? 

Love, love love,
xo|Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment