Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wedding Update!

It's been a crazy busy, miserable week.

We haven't had a lot of time to think about weddings.

But there are always things that we find that we love. 

Some of our loves from the week?


{I'd love to find something like this to wear for a rehearsal dinner or bridal shower or engagement pictures! So romantic and vintage}


{I absolutely adore this idea for engagement pictures!}


{Instead of throw rice at the end, release balloons! I don't know if it is legal... but if it were, that would be awesome!}


{I want this picture.}


{I love this idea as a guest gift! But what would happen if it wasn't sunny..? This is a very serious "what if" in Washington!}


{I found this on Pinterest... How awesome is it? I could see Matt and his guys playing a game of Basketball or something in their suits!}


{I love the idea of getting a single shot of everyone to show their personalities!}


{amen.}

Happy weekend loves. Hope this next week is better than last. 

Question: What is your favorite idea on the blog today?

Happy Saturday,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment