Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Take Me There.

I have always had a passion for traveling.

If I could drop out of school and travel the world, I probably would.

My top five places I would like to go...

One: 

Norway.
 Number one place I need to go before I die. I have always loved the idea of going there. I had a pen pal there as a kid (who happened to be a cousin). Ever since then I have wanted to go so bad.  The Fjords especially. I bet hiking around there is amazing.

Two:

Italy.
 How romantic is this place? I want to ride in a gondola through the streets with my husband someday! How sweet would that be?

Three:

Ireland.
I don't need to necessarily go to this place (since it looks like any moment it's going down!) But it would be amazing to make it to Ireland one day. I love the thought of Ireland, so laid back and real. 

Four: 

Australia.
Ever since I was little I have wanted to go to Australia. I really don't have a reason, it is just one of my favorites. My good friend has gone and told me it is definitely worth the trip, so this would have to be on my tour of the world.

Five:

Austria.
I have always been fascinated with World War Two and that era. Also, musicals, which is where Austria comes in.. The Sound of Music. It's another one of those places I just want to go. I don't know what would really be waiting there for me, but I'm ready to find out!

Okay now the real question is who is sending me on these trips? I think it looks like I will just need to hold my horses and wait until I have money to do so. The awesome part of it... I will get to do these things with my best friend and husband one day! Romantic much? 

Question: Where have you always wanted to go? 

Leaving you to Daydream,
xo/Ausin

No comments:

Post a Comment