Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Are You Pinterested?

Pinteresting Tuesday week two!

Hope you are all proud of my update frequency! Keep on commenting, it is encouraging! 

 One:

I have never been really passionate about getting a tattoo. Some are cool. but I've never thought "I need this on my body forever" This tattoo though is the first I've seen that has made me think... I could live with that for the rest of my life. I love the font and even the words. I would get mine on the side of my hand though. And probably a bible verse instead of "no fear." I'm still not set on one, but this definitely opened my mind to the possibility of a tattoo.

Two:

 Once again I am stuck thinking about my future home with my future husband(!!!!). I love love love this wall paper. I love the dark color for the walls with the brighter colored furniture and accents. Is it too girly for a husband/wife room though...? What are your thoughts?

Three:

Since getting engaged I have been trying to keep my nails in tip top shape. (Which I've always failed miserably at in the past.) I absolutely LOVE the trend right now of matte nails! And this mixture of both looks so fun! Someone needs to get me Matte Magic... or better yet, I need a job so I can get it myself!
Four:

Ah, this makes me want to get married like now. Such a wonderful picture! Cannot wait for our day!
Five:
And again... we need a funny addition, right? I don't know why the baby pictures are the ones that have been cracking me up so much... but come on, this is hilarious! It really makes me want to know what happened to cause such passionate reactions, am I right?

I love that I get to share my Pinterests with you all! 

Time for me to get off the computer and into my textbooks, I need to know all the bones in the body and their markings by tomorrow morning at 8. Livin' the life I tell you!

Enjoy, and find me on Pinterest!

Love y'all (a little southern charm?),
xo|Austin

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Austin!! Love love that wall paper with the white bed, very elegant and quite masculine I think with the black! Also tattoo, adorable. Living your pinterest posts my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have been hearing more and more about pinterest lately and so am beginning to think I need to look into it myself! I love the tattoo idea! It's simple and discrete yet makes a statement (if that makes sense). Also the nails are way cute! My other motivation for commenting on this is that about 30 minutes ago I completed my axial skeleton exam and last week did my apendicular skeleton exam..love it! haha Are you taking anatomy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how funny Sarah! Yes, I'm taking anatomy. We took the axial skeleton test last week and this week is appendicular. Wish me luck! lol And I hope yours turned out well! PS. look into Pinterest! It's a blogger's dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! haha I think the hardest part for me was conoid tubercle, coracoid process, and coronoid process/fossa. At least they're kind of alphabetical! I'll use pinterest as my next study break after this one! First anatomy exam on Friday so I'll need good study breaks before then :] You'll do great tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete