Sunday, October 2, 2011

What Happened?

This week was full of exciting events! Some bad ones.. and some good ones.


Friday we went to the Anberlin concert! That was awesome! It's so crazy how we get to go to real concerts for free because of Liberty! It's great.

On Saturday my good friend and mentor had her second baby! Isaiah William is his name and he is absolutely beautiful! I can't at all wait to meet him during Christmas time! I just hope he doesn't grow too much by then!

Saturday we also went to see The Lion King in 3D. It blew my mind. I loved every second of it. I swear, if you think you know someone who has seen The Lion King more times than me or who loves it more than me, I'd be surprised. I LOVE The Lion King. I loved it as a kid and I think I might even love it more now than I did then. It was so fun to go back to my childhood and see it in a movie theater!

This week, my lap top also went kaput! It was sad. And stressful for a little bit because that meant I needed a new one. It quickly turned into a blessing though, because I have been wanting a new MacBook Pro for months now, and so I finally got to get one! I love love love it. So much. Expect more updates simply because all I want to do is play with my new computer! (Who I happened to name Michelangelo)

I do have a question for you guys though. What should I get as decal stickers for it? These two are my top two that I like that I've found. But I'm still not set. Which do you like most? Zebra or Leopard?

Also during this crazy week, my roommates and I killed a gigantic spider that set up camp outside our dorm! It was disgusting.

This has been a good week. It's been crazy. College in full gear!

We get Fall Break this week, so no school Thursday or Friday!

My goal starting now is to update several times a week! We'll see how that goes.







xo|Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment