Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wedding Day Update.

Wendy comes in to Lynchburg in less than a month now!


When she comes in, we are doing two very important things.

Trying on wedding dresses.

And taking engagement photos!


In preparation for her coming, I am watching what I eat and exercising so I look how I want in a wedding dress... No armpit fat! (you all know what I'm talking about.) 


Also, we are gathering pictures of ideas we want for engagement pictures and dreaming about new outfits!

I can't show you the exact dress I want (or the one I think I want) because Matt reads every blog post... And we just can't let him see it! But I'll put in some styles I like.

Wedding Dress Ideas?


{I adore this one, I would like it a little more fitted I think though.}


{This doesn't look like it has the bottom I like, but I love the top!}


{This one is really pretty, I just don't know if it would match our wedding very well}


{I can't quite get the idea of what the top actually looks like, but from what I get, I love it.}


{Basically, and form of mermaid silhouette with a sweetheart neckline, I am in love.}

Like I said I can't show the exact dress I want, but I'd love to hear your opinions on the ones I posted to see the favorite. And If you want to know the real one, let me know. As long as you can keep a secret I will show you! 

Engagement Pictures?

{I love the vintage couch in the middle of no where! How sweet.}


{I really like the funky wall behind them, maybe we can find something like this?}


{This is the perfect idea for a shoot in Seattle!}


{I love the abstract use of shadows!}


{Romantic and so adorable. We need to find a swing.}

Wedding Cakes?

{Love the thought of writing a sweet poem, or song lyrics, or better yet, a bible verse on the cake!}


{We are set on using this kind of idea of a cake on top and pretty cupcakes under, just maybe not this exact look--though I love the top.}


{Love, love, love the lace look on the wedding}


{I also really love this texture on the cake. I love different funky textures!}


{This one is cook because of the rotating textures, I just don't know if it would work for one tier?}

Alright now, you all have many examples and ideas of what we like. So i do expect your input! 

Question: What if your favorite dress?

Question: What is your favorite cake?


3 comments:

  1. If you're not doing traditional vows.. you could type up your vows to one another and give it to the cake maker and have them write your vows to one another on there.. Then after the ceremony you would walk into the reception and your vows would be on the cake too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Provonias Wedding gowns and also Casablanca gowns girly!:) Or go online to Something Blue Boutique in Puallyup and I can help you find a gown if you make an appointment

    <3 Danielle

    ReplyDelete