Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pinteresting Tuesday is back.

Forgive me for being such a bum?

What was Pinteresting for you this week?

One:

I am absolutely loving this vintage outfit for a little girl. I think we must do something like this for our flower girl in our wedding!!

Two:

This is the easiest DIY project ever. Step one, buy an old, cheap painting from the dollar store. Step two, place letter stickers on the picture. Step three, spray paint the picture white (or which ever color you please)  and viola, peel off the stickers and you have a picture!

Three:

I love this outfit choice for traveling from Victoria's Secret! I need some leggings like this.

Four:

This is amazing. I can't tell you how many times we played that game when we were kids and finally said "Okay, skip Q." My roommate and I are planning on going to Penn State to watch our suite mates play in the NCAA Volleyball tournament (they just won the Big South championship!) Hopefully there will be one of these signs on the way ;]

Five:

Could you picture doing this. Better yet, could you picture being the person who opens the door?! I would pay someone big bucks to do this. Any takers? 

Time to get back to studying for the three tests I have this week. Dang Anatomy is kicking my butt! 
Happy Pinning.

adios, 
xo/Austin

1 comment:

  1. So I finally got myself an official pinterest account! Doing this the week before finals might have been a bad choice ;] haha But it happened. Now I just need to figure out how this all works lol Also the Narnia one, my roommates and I laughed about that last night-it would be fabulous to witness.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete