Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Isn't Life Pinteresting?

Pinteresting Tuesday! Only a day late.
One:


You may not know of my obsession with Pride and Prejudice... But this is just a little sneak peak. I love that movie.

Two:


I am kind of obsessed with this idea. You make a shadow box with a picture of what you are saving for.. and you use it as a piggy bank to save money toward that thing/place! Very much love this.

Three:


You make a key chain of the year you get married, the year your kids are born, and any other year you want to memorialize. How cute is this? Now I wonder how hard drilling a hole in a penny could be?

Four:


SO we know how much I love inspiration boards... And this is a WEDDING one. Meant for me to make.

Five:


If you don't laugh at this you're crazy. This is an awesome prank if you ask me. Only how long could this take to finish! Ha!

Have a Pinteresting Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day,
xo/Austin


No comments:

Post a Comment