Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinteresting Tuesday!

Sorry about the bleak blogging.
It's been crazy getting all settled in here at school and I'm having a hard time finding time to update!
You know I can't miss Pinteresting Tuesday though right? 

One:

So today was so nice out that I am just about ready for summer... Which means I need to do this. Just looks like yarn and string... I'll keep you updated.

Two:

How to get seeds of a pomegranate out without staining everything and popping them! (The Pinterest title wasn't quite so long... but that's mine) Go here and find out how! 

Three:

I've kind of been wanting some colored jeans... What do you think of these? Or maybe another color? Thoughts?

Four:

I kind of hate heights. (In case you've never heard that). But this is so sweet and romantic and I just want it to be summer so we can do this!

Five:

1) I kind of am in love with the "Sexy and I Know It Song" by LMFAO. I think it's hilarious. 2) This dog is adorable, which makes want him. 3) The dog + the song= hilarious and adorable.

Happy Tuesday!
I'll try to keep up better this week.

Lots of Love,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment