Monday, January 16, 2012

No Longer a Teenager.

Last post being 19!
Even crazier, last day being a teenager!

Tomorrow I turn 20 years old.
Which is not an exciting age at all in the grand scheme of things.
Unless you look at it like:

I've been alive for two decades.
Kids I used to babysit are now in high school.
Soon enough it won't be a good thing to be told: "You look so much older than you are!"
And people won't be able to say "You act so much older than you are."
I have lived for probably more than 1/5 of my life already!

Crazy! I'm actually turning into the adult ages.
I remember being 8 thinking "20 is so old!"
HA! No way, I'm just starting life!


On another note:
We are here at school again!
Sitting in my dorm room, again.
Drinking the inadequate coffee, again.
And it's actually been great!
Minus the fact that I nearly had to sell a kidney to buy textbooks...


I'm ready to get into a routine and get along with my degree!
Hope this semester flies by so I can get home and get married!
{Oh yeah that's another way you can tell I've grown in 20 years! I'm getting MARRIED!}

Happy last day of being a teenager to me!

xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment