Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterested?

Happy Tuesday!
Last one here at home for me.
Then back to school.

What was Pinteresting to you this week?

One:

I absolutely love journals. 
Especially when they are exciting like this one.
I really wanna work on making my journal more exciting like this!

Two:

Just watched The Biggest Loser for the first time last week.
I'm officially completely obsessed.
I watched the entire last season in like 4 days.
It's inspiring to me! 

Three:

I tried this for the first time last night.
And it's so good!
Like almost as good as ice cream good.
Try it.

Four:

Oh man I love this quote. Confidence is such a hard thing to understand and a hard thing to find for yourself I think. But this is a great definition of the difference between confidence and cockiness. And I am a pretty big fan of Mila Kunis.

Five:

This is the sole reason I don't get Victoria's Secret coupons sent to me. Because I am too humiliated to give them my "FaStPiTcHfReAk71" email. Don't act like you've never had a moment like this!

I hope your week is starting out well!
Let me know what is new with you!

Ciao,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment